in one day almost unheard of from me!
I love Wyverstone crop, have done ever since I started going back in 2005 I think. I'm not sure what it is about the crop because it's not just that you get 12 hours plus dedicated scrapping time or that everyone gets amble table space. The tea, coffee & hot chocolate are very nice as is the light lunch that's included in the £10 crop fee but Wyverstone crop just has the 'X' factor that I haven't found at any other crop.
Well today I had the best time ever, thanks girls you're the best.
I haven't laughed so much in weeks and it was the perfect tonic to the stress I put myself under by leaving things to the last minute. Plus the sun shone and we had chips with our lunch.
As a bonus I got a LO finished.
I'm a happy girl.
9 months ago

Missed you guys yesterday:( But glad to hear you had a lovely day:D Lx
ReplyDeletewish I could have been there with you x
ReplyDelete