where has the week gone?|
Did you see the new look that ScrapaGoGo now has? It's all very fresh and funky and right now, you need to have a look. To celebrate their makeover ScrapaGoGo are giving away some prizes, leave a comment on the blog if you want to be in with a chance of winning a prize.
I was gonna take a photo of the shocking state of my craft room, but then I remembered I did in actual fact have a little tidy up so it's not that impressive. I think I did a LO about being a messy scrapper and if I get time I'll dig it out and share.
In good news the headache has gone but the bad news, still no sign of the bracelet. I'm still hold out a little hope but it's fading.
9 months ago

Eileen - I do hope you find your bracelet. Have you looked in your shoes?
ReplyDeleteOh yes Vicki I did that early on.
ReplyDelete