Monday, 22 February 2010

I think

I must have tucked it somewhere safe but for the life of me can't think where. What you ask, only my Tiffany bracelet that I brought whilst in LA, the Rodeo Drive store if we're gonna name drop and no we didn't really need such large bags they just looked good.


Normally I'd let the matter just mull around my head and eventually I'd have a light bulb moment or I'd stumble across whatever I was looking for. The difference this time is I have an idea for a LO so want to find it now but it hasn't happened yet and I've been looking on and off for the last couple of days. 
What I would like to lose my flaming headache.
Looks like I'm doomed on both counts.

2 comments:

  1. Aww honey , hope your head feels better soon and I'm sure your little blue box will reveal itself just in time too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. any luck finding your box Eileen ?
    I'm sure it will be somewhere safe x

    ReplyDelete