Tuesday, 10 May 2011

So without further ado

I have a winner. Andie lucky number 18 as pick by Random.Org.

Andie if you contact ScrapaGoGo they will make the necessary arrangements for getting your prize to you.

I'd like to thank everyone who stopped by and left a comment whilst on their ScrapaGoGo Blog Hop travels.

Sadly my table looks pretty much as it did however I did manage a little cutting and sticking, I just needs to add journaling as it has one of those photo that needs it's story telling. 

I also took advantage of the good lighting to have Him aka Jon to take a few photos so I could update my profile pictures. 


I used the B&W picture for now but also like the Scrabble name photo. Which do uou like?


2 comments:

  1. I like them both Eileen. Gorgous B&W photo. I'd be proud of that. And the other is creative & fun - I say give them each a go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the B&W Eileen, you look really chilled and happy x

    ReplyDelete