Saturday, 7 May 2011

Happy National Scrapbooking Day

Have you just hop, hopped over from Sam's blog?  Then a warm welcome and even if you've not come via Sam's blog and ScrapaGoGo's Blog Hop welcome.

It's amazing having a whole day to celebrate this wonderful hobby that is scrapbooking. I mean as a grown up, how wonderful is it to play with pretty papers and glue? The best if you ask me.

So what have I got planned? Well I definitely need to spend some time finding my table/stash again after a little deadline inspired scrapping session. I love my LOs but the messy least said about that the better.


Then I plan to indulge in a little cutting and sticking, at home rather than the crop I thought I was going to this Saturday! I have 2 photos in mind to scrap, this arty photo that I took of Hannah's Ugg boots she got for her birthday.


Plus this photo from Create & Co Crop last weekend.



So what will you be doing on National Scrapbooking Day?

Before you hop over to Dinah's blog,  don't forget to leave a comment to let me know you've been or you'll miss out on the chance of winning a prize.

21 comments:

  1. Morning Eileen,
    Happy National Scrapbooking day!
    Gorgeous photo of Hannah in her Uggs, and I've already said how much i llove that royal wedding photo of you ladies! you all look fabulous!
    love
    chloe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy scrapbooking day. What a fabulous photo of the 4 of you, hope that wasnt summer.
    thanks for all your inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that photo of you all! Happy NSD x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos. I've just finished a layout using an August 2010 kit for Elle's studio sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy scrapbooking day :) messy is the best way :)
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy National Scrapbooking Day!

    Thanks for the chance to win

    Candace

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grabbing some inspiration on the net and then off to scrap. Enjoy the day and can't wait to see what you come up with :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Having little time for scrapping today because I am "living the moments" with hubby instead. I can always scrap when he is working. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both of those photos are asking to be scrapbooked - thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy NSD Eileen, and what a lovely photo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Scrapbooking Day! I absolutely love the boot photo, nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Scrapbooking day! Ohhh never thought to take that sort of photo of my ugh boots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Co-incidentally, I was at a crop today - a great way to celebrate Scrapbooking Day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. We cropped today too - perfection: scrapping, company, laughs and CAKE!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that photo of the boots. Brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great to see that I'm not the only messy scrapbooker!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your desk looks a little like mine! Awesome picci of you gals xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Eileen hope you had a nice dau tidying and managed to find some time to scrap too lol!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  19. The boot sole pic is a fantastic idea, can't wait to see it on a LO.

    ReplyDelete