Thursday, 18 November 2010

Tuesday's little

clear out that turned into a rather large sort out, which I then ran out of time to finish is now complete. So both me and him are happy.

Sadly that is only the beginning. I have plans to down size my stash and move out of the dinning room and upstairs into the computer room. It can be done but it's gonna be a marathon and not a sprint.

So if you've down sized your stash what do you do with the stash you know you'll never use? 

Selling is near impossible and finding new homes is time consuming, both just sap away all your energy.

Throwing it all in a skip would be quick but too painful, I need to find a better way. Suggestions would be most welcome.

4 comments:

  1. You are very brave to do that Eileen - muchos admiration for that! Donate it to a local school or childrens club for using up!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donate it to a local community club. Ours couldn't run without kindly scrapbooking donations. I'm sure you'll find one locally, if not, I'll happily pay postage.

    Loving your blog by the way - first visit, and I'll be back !

    ReplyDelete
  3. See if you've got a local hospice or ask the local social services if there are kids doing life books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a friend at work whose daughter has ME and she uses papers etc to make envelopes and cards for the local hospital to raise funds. Very good cause and i'm happy to pay postage if you can spare some. XX P.S. this has come up with my hubby's name for some reason but it's from me, Sharon Peters, I met you at Scrapagogo.

    ReplyDelete