October 2010 GoGoGetaway
Same great venue, De Vere's Theobald Parks, Cheshunt but even better GoGoGetaway. Which hardly seems possible as they've all been fab but they do.
I taught two classes at this October 2010 Getaway. Spiro Mania were I got to play with the coolest tool, a mini spirograph.
and this class Behind the Camera.
For Behind the Camera we had exclusive stamp made for each of the delegates, the cutest camera. I can see that image appearing on more LOs in the future.
As a little indulgence I had my photo take by Kirsty Wiseman. My only dilemma is what photos to choose cause apart from the photos of me attempting to jump like I just won the lottery were I look like a complete idiot I love them all.
This one is a keeper the rest are still to be decided.





Lovely photo Eileen xx
ReplyDeleteOh look at you - what a lovely photo Eileen! I like the one of me like this too - can't wait to get them xxx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous photo and cute camera stamp too.
ReplyDelete