I had 4 classes and I loved designing each and every one. I feel privileged to be given the opportunity to share my passion with ladies who love this wonderful hobby as much as me.
'Hidden Depths' was my Friday evening offering.
There was lots of measuring and cutting but the delegates stuck with it and the results were lovely.
Saturday afternoon I challenges delegates to thread up their needles and get stitching with 'Sew Pretty'. I was so impressed with all the ladies that took this class as some had never done any sewing in their lives and everyone had a go and the results were stunning.
Sunday morning we got down to more cutting and sticking before getting our thinking caps on for the journaling, using one word as a prompt with my 'A Word Please' class.
Finally on Sunday afternoon we got busy cutting, scoring and folding to make a super cute keepsake holder. We were a little short on time, as 'For Keeps' was only an hour long class but everyone got their project finished leaving them to add photo and journaling to the cards included in the kit.
I can't wait to do it all over again in October








Love your getaway classes, all of your layouts are beautiful xx
ReplyDelete