Anyway Her and Him have left for college and work respectively and I have the day to myself and as I have my April DT kit 'Fabrication"my craft room is calling.
I was so keen to get my hands on the kit that once I knew it was ready for posting out to us all on Friday I drove up to GoGo HQ after work to fetch it. Here's a peek of the kit and the hybrid elements that are available to download for free each month.
It really is the business and I have already made a start on my designs which is unheard of as I'm normally a deadline girl.
Whilst at GoGo HQ I spotted all March's 'Turn it Up' kits piled high ready for posting today so kits should be arriving in the next few day.
Plus I got a sneak peek at the stock for the Getaway shop, my credit card was all a quiver with excitement and all 21 classes, yep you read correctly lined up ready to go. With just over a week to go it's getting really exciting, I literally can't wait.



Eileen, I can see why you drove all that way
ReplyDeleteThis kit is LUSH x