Thursday, 5 November 2009

OMG

I had such a laugh this afternoon, my good friend Karen popped in for a cuppa and for some reason the mood descended in to silliness started of course by Karen. Karen finds greyhound ears irresistible and loves nothing better than to play 'earigami', the art of folding greyhound ears. Missy is such a softie she doesn't mind as long as she get some fussing. Charlie does his own ear thing that we call 'Dobbie Ears' like Dobbie from Harry Potter. So that got us giggling, Karen giggling at Missy and Charlie and me giggling at her, it all so infectious. I so must get a photos although it won't be as funny as the real thing.
Then we got chatting about the hole that's appeared in her lounge (you have to go visit her blog she has the patience of saint with the house renovations that are an ongoing 16 yr process!) which given it's depth I suggested she better not fall down else she might never make out again, you have to know that Karen is a smig under 5 ft although she claims to be 5 ft anyway I thought it was pretty funny. Then it struck me she couldn't fall down the hole her boobs would stop her but that she's be stuck with her leg gangling below, yep Karen's not only short in statue but a little on the top heavy side, well that was it we were both in absolute stitches. 
Karen you're such a good sport but I know there's gonna be a price to be paid, she's said as much on her blog. Maybe not next week but I'm gonna be on my guard the week after.

1 comment: