Saturday, 28 November 2009

Another Wyverstone

Saturday sadly over, they always go to quickly probably cause I always have such a good time.
November crop is the last one of the year, so we trotted off to the Four Horse Shoes and enjoyed a festive pub lunch and the empty plate speaks for itself.




Predictably I completely very little but what I did achieve I was pleased about. I now only have a little bit of journaling to add to a mini book that I started in Oct 2008! I cut cardstock down to 6" x 6" and gather christmas patterned papers together ready for the start of JYC on Tuesday and just need to gather some embellishments together and I'll be right ready. Plus I all but completed 1 LO, a scraplift of one of my own LO cause there's no point 'reinventing the wheel'.

No comments:

Post a Comment