scrapper to suffer from the dilemma of crop days? Let me explain briefly. I love going to crops, I mean what could be better than spending the day in the company of like minded people/friends doing what you love BUT I'm often dissatisfied with what I've achieved. If I put my mind to it, put pages kits together then put my head down and scrapped I could get a few LOs done BUT what fun would that be? I do know that the answer lies in finding a balance between the social side of a crop and achieving enough to not go home dissatisfied but I haven't managed it yet. So what's the right balance for you?
I did enjoy a very social crop day at Electic Keepsakes, it was their Christmas Extravaganza yesterday.
 |
| Scrap, Chat, Eat and Be Merry. |
Surprisingly enough I came home tired but content with my days achievements having got two classes completed and the third to a stage that it can be finished at home.
I have the same problem, I tend to decide I have to work on the following number of projects but forgive myself if I can't get that done. Glad you had fun.
ReplyDelete