I'm in love! No I'm not taking about Him, that goes without saying. I mean ScrapaGoGo kit love and more specifically February's kit.
I know that the word gets used a lot but without a word of a lie this kit is Lush to the Max, totally gorgeous and has the most perfect name 'Happiness is ........ '
Well happiness is certainly the option to 'Double Up' so there'll be no more trying to decide which side of the paper you want to use, just Double Up and you can use both.
And it's definitely these little beauties design exclusively for ScrapaGoGo by
Sam ..........
But lets not forget all the other goodies that you're gonna want, come Grab Its day ..........
Of course there's also the exclusive hybrids designed by Kirsty Wiseman and available to download for FREE. Yep these little beauties are simply stunning and will help your kit go even further.
Hey Eileen - Feb Kit goes so well with your photo in your previous blog post!
ReplyDeleteLx