Saturday, 14 August 2010

Hannah's trip

 back from Wales, that she had stressed so much about that she nearly didn't go at all went smoothly and the train glided into Paddington on time with Hazel and I there to greeting her.






What she didn't know was that far from just heading off to do some shopping which was her hearts desire  I had tickets to see Wicked.

Wicked has been on my 'want to go and see' for some time and last year or was it the year before I promise my sister we would go as her birthday treat but it just didn't happen. People that I know who have see the show have all raved about it and I'm happy to say we now fellow ravers.




However too many late night last week plus a day in London yesterday mean Hannah and I have tired heads today.

2 comments:

  1. I have given you 'Cherry On Top' blog award so go to my blog to pick it up xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loved, loved, loved Wicked...glad to know you had a great day with your Hazel and Hannah and are now fans yourself!!!

    ReplyDelete