Thursday, 1 July 2010

To tell you the

truth I have no idea how brushing my hair reminded me that I was due at the hairdresser's in 10 minutes but it did and for that I am truly grateful as I had had to postpone an appointment whilst poorly. So now I am properly shorn and feel cooler for a little less hair on my head.

Continuing with the birthday theme I took myself into town again, twice in one week that's gotta be a record for me. I trawled around town looking for suitable gifts for the girl who has, armed with only one suggestion from the birthday girl herself. Luckly I found inspiration before melting into a little muddle.

I was severely tempted by a rather lush red handbag but like all red handbag I've lusted over in the past it didn't come home with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment