Tuesday, 1 June 2010

The weather outside

today is foul but my craft room is toasty warm so did what any sensible scrapper who's had had her imac hijacked by teenagers wanting to play with Photo Booth


and I had a little play with what remains of my June GoGo Kit and made a little mini book, I don't know what came over me as I don't usually do mini books but the stamp (which is available as a Grab Its whilst they last) was great as a background for the pages.


|

Once I persuade the printer to play ball I shall fill it with my favourite photos from a bunch of day trips that we took Summer 2008.

3 comments:

  1. What a fab little book. But I have to say those girls look sooooooo freaky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really super cute minibook Eileen:D

    I agree with Karen the girls look was too freaky:lol:

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab photo, that needs to go on a LO, love the mini book too :)
    x

    ReplyDelete