Now see that book doesn't tempt but those bright summery colours of that kit do. Might have to break my 'I do not need anything more in my stash' fast...
I have to confess that book is now finished, totally engrossing. Once I'm finished playing with those pretty papers I'm gonna make a start on the second, really hope I'm not gonna be disappointed.
I'm a forty something mother to one gorgeous girl who's only gone and got herself all grown up and wife to my long, (I think 27 years counts as long) suffering husband.
Eileen - I am on the third book in the trilogy - they're a really engrossing read aren't they?
ReplyDeleteNow see that book doesn't tempt but those bright summery colours of that kit do. Might have to break my 'I do not need anything more in my stash' fast...
ReplyDeleteI have to confess that book is now finished, totally engrossing.
ReplyDeleteOnce I'm finished playing with those pretty papers I'm gonna make a start on the second, really hope I'm not gonna be disappointed.