Thursday, 15 April 2010

Wednesday didn't

turn out as I had expected, not all bad just not how I had expected it to go! Starting with work and ending with a failed trip to the cinema plus issues with HM Revenue & Customs just for good measure.
Today however I received one of these,
containing this
and I didn't know anything about it's arrival until I nearly tripped over it as I left the house to get this lot.
Having packed this lot away I sadly I only had time for a quick stroke (all I can say is it's lush) before heading off to see my friend Karen
who I spent the afternoon cutting and sticking with and do you know what I got a couple of LOs put together and 'I'm liking them a lot'.

1 comment:

  1. I'm liking that you are liking them alot xxx

    ReplyDelete