Friday, 1 January 2010

Well that's another

year over and I'm looking forward to what 2010 has in store.

For starters;
  • I know that this is the year I must lose weight again, 'no thank you' needs to become a bigger part of my vocabulary.
  • I know that this is the year I am going to CHA with ScrapaGoGo and that I'm gonna finally meet Mickey and Minnie.
  • I know that this is the year  I must find a better balance between my hobby and jobs that need to be done around my home.
  • I know that this is the year I must make a more determined effort go and see my dear friend Suzie.
  • I know that this is the year we as a family are going to go away for a holiday, the behaviourist may be right that not putting Charlie in Kennels is good but he is not the only member of our family.
  • I know that this is the year I must learn to make better use of time.
  • I know that this is the year I need to appreciate what I have and give something back. 
So bring it on.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Eileen
    thanks for your comment, manual is a great idea! The camera is 2nd hand so I don't actually have the manual but your post made me think that I could probably find one online somewhere so I'm going to do that! Cheers. L x

    ReplyDelete