Thursday, 3 December 2009

I'm well chuffed,

I managed to cross off everything on my to do list plus a few extras as well
  • Get rid of the scrap cardboard boxes to the dump.
  • Bag up and take to the charity shop clothes that I've been dithering about whether I should keep or not.
  • Clean out all the craft stuff I'd like to re home from my working area. Wonder what's the best way of re homing it?
  • Tidy up my work area
  • Sort out this week's menu and go do the boring weekly Sainsburys shop. Mustn't forget to get a little birthday cake as we're belatedly celebrating Dads birthday this afternoon/evening.
  • Journal for day 3 of JYC 09.
Plus I cooked Bacon Garganelli with Sweet Roasted Squash for tea that went down a storm with everyone, the recipe's here. Unfortunately I forgot the cake but dad was made up with the apple crumble I made. So it was smiles all round.

No comments:

Post a Comment