Friday, 25 September 2009

Going to bed

at a sensible time gives you a spring in your step but that doesn't mean that I'm going to be sensible all the time. Silly O'Clock is my natural time to go to bed!!!!!
I got my photo taken today, the result are rather good if I do say so myself. Must be the result of super model - me and talented photographer - my sister. I'm hoping she's gonna share with me so I can update my   avatar.
It's the last Saturday in the month tomorrow and that mean only one thing, Wyverstone Crop. This month is our 5th Annual Macmillan Crop which is run to coincide with the Macmillan World's Biggest Coffee Morning. I'm hoping to break my usual habit of last minute packing in the morning and do a little sensible packing tonight. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment